The new Canon TS3122 was praised for its outstanding performance and printing quality. It can handle all your home and workplace printing requirements. It’s an AirPrint and Google Cloud Print wireless inkjet printer. Print wirelessly from your specified devices by following the Canon TS3122 Printer setup to computer procedure. Its extra XL ink cartridges let you print more as needed. In addition, you can extend the interval between changes of the ink cartridge. The printer canon ts3122 Bluetooth option is also available.
The Canon TS3122 Printer setup to a computer can be manually connected to WiFi, installation, and configuration. The Canon TS3122 printer may be connected to WiFi and can be wirelessly printing on any device or operating system you use.
Steps to connect WiFi to your Canon TS3122 printer
Before we start connecting your Canon TS3122 Printer manually to WiFi, it is vital that you first set up your TS3122 Printer following the preceding instructions. Then you can use the CD printer a Canon PIXMA TS3122 Setup to WiFi, follow the following instructions:
- Turn on your printer.
- Check the blue of the router’s WiFi lamp.
- Press the WPS button on your router.
- Enter the network key to connect to the wifi SSID.
- Take the network settings of your printer to validate that it is effectively connected to WiFi.
There could be multiple reasons why your Canon TS3122 printer wifi password won’t connect. However, you can check for a couple of things before troubleshooting the issue.
Check out HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color
How to connect canon ts3122 printer to wifi Mac
You may connect your printer to a wireless network and print anything you need on your Mac with the wireless Mac Canon TS3122. The procedures for setting up the Canon TS3122 on a Mac are:
- Turn your computer on and switch on WiFi.
- Use your wireless network connection key.
- When the wireless signal starts to blink, press and hold the network button for a few seconds.
- Press the WPS button on your router.
- Wait for the Canon TS3122 printer and router to connect to it.
So this is the way, How to connect canon ts3122 printer to wifi Mac.
Check Epson 2760 vs 2800
Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup
The Windows Canon Wireless Configuration allows you to print wirelessly from many Windows devices. To discover how to wirelessly set up the how-to connect Canon TS3122wireless printer to wifi without WPS on a Windows PC, take the following steps:
- Turn your printer on and pick from the menu “Easy Connect.”
- Press the STOP button in the control panel of the printer if the ON lamp blinks.
- Press and hold the direct button of the printer for a few seconds.
- Select the “Start Setup” option on the initial screen.
- Choose your area and thoroughly read the License Agreement. If you agree, click Yes. If you agree.
- After clicking “Next,” select the connection method.
- Enter a network key by clicking on the name of your SSID.
- Wait for finished printhead alignment and network configuration.
It’s good to figure out why this error occurred in the first place before you start to troubleshoot Canon TS3122 for Wireless Setup. All Canon TS3122 troubleshooting solutions to paper jams, unresponsive printers, deceased printing, scan problems, and other problems.
More on canon mp620 b200 error
Canon mg5220 Printer Error
It’s also a good idea to double-check that the settings on the printer match the rear tray settings. Finally, remove any print jobs from your printer that are no longer needed. Before you start with the Canon printer mg5220 troubleshooting, understand why the error has occurred. To resolve your 5220 printers without any problem, use the following instructions:
- Turn the printer on.
- Disconnect from the printer all power and cable connections and rejoin within around five minutes.
- Double ensure that your router works well. Open your computer’s web browser and see if you are able to visit other websites.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to the router.
- Make sure that your printer is within the wifi range of the router.
One of the causes could be the usage of counterfeit Canon printer ink cartridges. The printhead may not be positioned correctly while replacing ink cartridges. The canon mx892 error B200 error can also be caused by disruptions within the printer (foreign objects and paper jams).
How to connect to a new wifi network
The techniques for the performance of a wireless Canon TS3122 are as follows:
- Turn on the Easy Wireless Connect option on the printer.
- Press the direct button and hold it for a few seconds.
- Choose the startup option from the start screen.
- Select your area and click “Yes” if you agree to the License Agreement.
- By clicking “Next,” select the connection method.
- Select your SSID from the list of accessible wireless networks.
- Type the password of your network.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the completion of the network configuration.
- When the Canon TS3122 Printer Setup is completed, click “Complete” to quit.
By considering the following instructions we can get to know How to connect the Canon TS3122 printer to new wifi.
Check out HP 65 vs HP 65 xl
Solution for Canon mg5200 printhead error
- Turn off your Canon printer first.
- Press and hold the STOP/RESET button to turn off or restart the computer.
- Press and hold the Power ON button for several seconds.
- While pressing the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button.
Reference & Source: